Friday, April 4, 2014

1 Year Out

So back in February I had my one year diaversary but it wasn't until Tuesday that I had my next Endo appointment and I am very happy to say that it went really well.

Before this appointment there was always something I needed to be better about whether it be testing more, counting carbs better, or getting my A1c in a better range. But this time I was perfect my A1c was 7.5 exactly where they want it to be for my age range and I was testing more than enough. My doctor was blown away at the change I had made since December ( I was getting in a month late because I put of scheduling the appointment) .


This is a great way for me to ride into the summer since I have a summer job in North Dakota which will be my first time being on my own.


Also learned that you can wear your infusion sites on your hip which is super convenient since I now have a dexcom and combined with the pump my poor tummy was feeling a bit abused.

No comments:

Post a Comment