Wednesday, February 5, 2014

T:slim pump review.

So I've been on this pump for about 4 months now and I gotta say I love it. It is my first pump, so I don't have anything to compare it to. That being said here are some of my favorite things:

  • It doesn't stick out in your pocket people assume its a phone and even on your belt it doesn't look like a 90's relic which most pumps do.
  • Touch screen so bolus's are super fast and even faster with the quick bolus options which lets you bolus without looking at the screen. 
  • Tandem is a great company, I wish I could contract through them (with my insurance I have to work with CCS a 3rd party supplier who suck more on that later) because they have great customer service I guess I will have to settle with only working with them on pump problems.
  • The personal profiles are a great feature days where I'm not working require a lot more insulin and it's so simple to just switch and not have to remember every time I bolus.
I only wish it had some games because how cool would that be. I love having this pump. When I wake up in the middle of the night and wonder what time it is I don't have to search for my phone because a clock is connected to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment